SONOFF DW2 – Wi-Fi Wireless Door/Window Sensor
Note: SONOFF DW2 doesn’t come with batteries into the package.
Safe and Secure Shopping
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Sonoff?
Your online transaction on SONOFF is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. All credit card and debit card payments on SONOFF are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does SONOFF store my credit/debit card infomation?
The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
What credit/debit cards are accepted on SONOFF?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay and payments through phonepay,googlepay,patym etc.
Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US. Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for eGV payments/top-ups.
SONOFF respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off at the specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
- Make one device trigger on/off another one or groups of devices.
- Control SONOFF devices with the utilization of IFTTT supported app and services.
- The DIY Mode allows you to use the REST API to connect SONOFF BASICR3 with your existing home automation system.
- Turn on/off the device when no Wi-Fi access in LAN Mode.
- Share devices with your family to control together.
- Show the real-time status on the eWeLink app for devices.
- Can act a camera to monitor and control devices.
Security, WI-FI Smart Home Security
SONOFF GK-200MP2-B – Wi-Fi Wireless IP Security Camera
SKU: sonoff gk200mp
- APP remote monitoring
- 360° wide viewing angle, 340° pan & 120° tilt
- Full HD 1080P images recording
- Accurate motion detection
- Real-time activity alert
- Enhanced infrared night vision
- Two-way communication
- Support RTSP protocol to manage more monitoring images via NVR, VLC, pure code, etc
- TF card storage
- Works with SONOFF smart switches/plugs
Accessories, RF SWITCHES
This is a Wireless 4 Buttons Push Cover Remote which control the learning code remote control wall switch, plug seat or extention socket. It’s suitable for long distance and multiple switch control. The remote controller can be compatible with our W and N Series intelligent switch.SKU: Sonoff RF Remote
Touch Switches, TX Series
SONOFF T0EU3C TX Smart Wifi White wall touch switch with Smart Home edge 3 Gang works with Alexa IFTTT,GoogleTouch Switches, TX Series
SONOFF T0EU3C TX Smart Wifi White wall touch switch with Smart Home edge 3 Gang works with Alexa IFTTT,Google
- Remotely control devices through a phone
- Turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Touch control buttons for convenient operation
- Set a particular time to turn on/off devices
- Customize one or groups of SONOFF devices to turn on/off with a simple tap
- Allow you to manage devices when there is no WiFi network in your space
- Control the device with your family together via device sharing
- Sync the real-time device status to your phone
- IFTTT service triggers a bunch of actions